Nov 18, 2008

Come and join us!!!

www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=52429368744

I'm organizing a swap:

Many of us have not had a great year and will be very glad to see the back of 2008...I know I for one can not WAIT for 2009 to start!!!

To celebrate, I'd like to hold a New Year/ Welcome to 2009 themed ATC swap!!!

Because this time of year is busy, you will make just one atc for each participant, but feel free to go overboard and glam it up with all the glitz you want for the New Year - have a party on paper ;)

Sign up by December 1st and atc's, self addressed envelope need to be to me by Dec 15th so I can have them returned to you all in time for New Year - giving plenty of time for all the Christmas mail slowness!

There are less than the normal number of atc's so I'm not sure how much postage will be - I guess it depends how many we get signing up!


To sign up just click on the link at the top and come and join in at the Facebook Group - Addicted to ATC's...We'd love to have you join us!!! Beginners welcome, Feel free to ask questions there and find out all about swapping ATC's!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails