Nov 22, 2008

Feeling crafty :)





Today I managed to get all of my ATC's done for the swaps I'm in at the moment! I did all my nature swap ATC's and the one for my Frog Swap! All ready to send off! I can't add the pictures of the nature swap because they are for people who read my blog - so you will have to wait to see them, but I'm really happy with them :) I've started work on the New Year atc's for the swap I'm organizing too!

Then I worked on a little album I'm making of my family. It's been a while since I worked on a mini album. I didn't get much done but I've made a start.

I spent a while cutting up lots of card stock in size for future atc's too - I find this makes it a much faster job to make them when I need to do them - and I made quite a few up in watercolour cardstock as I love painting atc's.

It was windy out today again - the last couple of months have been so windy here - still very little snow or rain but soooo much wind! The rest of the country seems to have had a lot of snow so I have no idea why it keeps missing us, but thats fine with me! But this wind - WOW!!!!! It was nice to snuggle up and stay home and just craft!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails