Nov 17, 2008

Things I like...

(Taken from Jennifers blog):

I love love LOVE The Twilight books.....in fact I love Twilight ANYTHING....but then you already knew that RIGHT?????? lol. 4 days until I see the movie :) In fact in 4 days I will have seen the movie now :) OMG I'm like sooo excited I could scream like a 12 year old :) I'm pathetic, what can I say......

Right now I'm loving the song that I added a couple of posts down and that they use on the TLC channel to advertise 'Jon and Kate Plus 8' and 'Little People Big World'.

I love nibbling Sun Rypes Fruit Source Mini Bites....they're like little wine gums but they're all fruit and veg so they're actually GOOD FOR YOU!!! You can eat 23 of them for 130 calories!!!!! OMG!!! And they're so juicy and yummy!!! And yet they count towards your portions of fruit and veg!!!

Avenue magazine...Edmontons wonderful lifestyle magazine. It's free and can be found in grocery stores and at the mall etc but its full of great articles and reviews about our city :)

Martha Stewart writing pens - Jessica Sprague who is teaching my writing course recommended these pens and I have to agree - they are wonderful - they come in lovely colours and are just really great to write with!

My mail box - because its full of such fun mail since I joined Swapbot and Facebooks group: 'Addicted to Atc's'.....

Waking up in mid November on mornings when it is above freezing and where there is NO snow :)

What things do YOU like at the moment?
Related Posts with Thumbnails