Nov 15, 2008

Which swap?


Can you guess which swap these are for???? Lets just say I am sorely disappointed with them I received them today - they are on flimsy paper and are poorly made....stickers stuck on a piece of paper do not an atc-make!!!! And the note that was sent was written in a 'can't be bothered' attitude. I really got the feeling from it that the person who sent it wasn't botherd to even try. I had to give a 5 because she sent what she had to send - 2 atc's. But they don't match the swap in my opinion AT ALL :( I did NOT give a heart :(

I was so excited to get this swap too. I took sooooo much time making the atc's for this swap - throwing away many before having some I felt were good enough....HA....NOW you all know what swap it was huh?????

I know art is in the eye of the beholder and it's all in the interpretation but PLEASE...... :(
Related Posts with Thumbnails