Dec 16, 2008

I've been naughty!

Talking to mum yesterday I was saying how this will be the first year we don't have a proper Christmas pudding - no one has visited us this year and brought any over.....and yet she has 4 sat in her pantry including a large one waiting for someone to bring it over for us! Olly isn't coming over in time :(

Lloyd said to get Mum to Fed-ex the puds over and we'll pay and I was thinking about that and then I started looking online at the British Import stores. The local store didn't have any decent puds on Sunday - $20 for a tiny one that had some weird sauce with it, and it was a make I had never heard of! So I may as well pay $10 in Safeway for theirs! But thats a gamble for Christmas Day!! So I looked online and found a place that sells all Marks and Spencers goodies, and I've ordered two M&S puddings!!! Also two cans of Lucozade original WOOHOO!!! Ad a big tube of jelly tots :) Oh I am so spoiled :)

I looked for Lloyds favourite goodies and they didn't have anything really that he liked :( So tomorrow I will look for him! Maybe the place in Calgary will do his favourites!

But woohoo - we WILL have Christmas pudding - it isn't Tesco but at least it's M&S!!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails