Dec 13, 2008

There are worse things I could do......



Tonight we all curled up in front of the fire with the lights glowing from the Christmas tree, and we watched Grease. Abigail LOVED that she knew some of the songs from her tap dancing routine and couldn't believe that John Travolta did some of the same moves as her (hahahaha) even though (as she put it) he looked a little like a vampire (hahaha)!

The children were laughing at me because I was singing aong to all the songs and knew all the words and was saying how I had always wnated to be Sandy. I used to have a poster of John Travolta in my bedroom when I was Susies age - from 'Look-in' magazine!!! I told them that he is now the voice of Bolt!!!

It was fun to watch Grease again - I guess it was the 'High School Musical' of our day ;) Actually it was of my sisters day as I was too young for it really. But I did love it :) I remember watching it on video at Tizzy Cartwrights birthday party - her Dad was showing off that they were the first in the village to own a video recorder!!! Too funny!

This song by Rizzo is my favourite song from the movie - by my favourite character!!! I may have wanted to be Sandy but if I had been in the movie I think I would have played Rizzo......I'm NOTHING like Sandy lol!
Related Posts with Thumbnails