Dec 26, 2008

What is YOUR word for 2009?????

aliedwards.typepad.com/_a_/2007/01/aezine_challeng.html

I saw this online and I think it's a FABULOUS idea..... I think I NEED this right now to inspire me both creatively and emotionally for 2009. You go this page and you pick the one little word that just comes to you and inspires you for the following year. That one little word is YOUR word for the whole of 2009. It is YOUR word. It is the word you focus on. Use it. Take it to heart. Let it lead you. Inspire you. Focus on it. Create with it. Let it challenge you.

I have picked two words for the year that I'd like to focus on - a typical Aquarian one: 'Humanitarian' and another word 'content' as this past year has been quite stressful and I want to return to the contentment I felt before all this stress arrived in my life. I miss that feeling of contentment and I'd like to find it again. Not just for myself but for those around me - 2008 was a horrible year for so many and I'm hoping that feeling of contentment returns for all in 2009 through learning to focus on the simpler things like friendship and fun instead of materialism.
Related Posts with Thumbnails