Jan 18, 2009

Sat here...

...eating apple sauce waiting for the roast beef to finish cooking in the oven and the roast potatoes and the swede and the brussel sprouts.....yumeroonie.....

It was a gorgeous 10c today and we spent the afternoon at Elk Island park for a walk in the sunshine. I worked up an appetite and wanted a snack before my dinner so here I am with my applesauce....it'll do until I get my roast beef.....which I plan to have yummy horseradish sauce with :)

We were going to go to Ice on Whyte but decided to delay until later in the week or next weekend when its colder - we saw on the news last night that they had closed the Ice castle there for safety reasons - it has been so warm here that it has started melting and the ice blocks have come unsteady!!! I can't imagine going and NOT going inside the ice castle!!! So we will wait until next weekend! Elk Island was gorgeous and it was wonderful to be back - it seems like ages since we were last there!
Related Posts with Thumbnails