Jan 20, 2009

Tired and sad....

We had some sad news today...I can't really share it here...it's not personal to us...exactly, but it does effect us a little and it makes us feel sad. Sad for a friend anyway. We will keep him in our thoughts.

That aside its been a good day. Abigail and I went swimming while Sam was at Pre-K. It was such good fun but EXHAUSTING! Abigail keeps me moving in the water and it is QUITE the workout! She likes me to chase after her running BACKWARDS (against the current) in the lazy river. Well it is NOT easy running backwards in there in the first place especially when you are chasing Abby! I tell you, I certainly needed the few minutes relaxation in the hot tub afterwards!!!

I am tired tonight! It was a long day...the girls have had dance - in fact Susannah is still at dance class. Dinner is done...laundry is almost done...I am going to throw Sam and Abby in the bath and then climb in the shower before going to bed to read.

Lloyd keeps asking me what I want for my birthday next week - and what I want to do to celebrate....and I just don't know.....
Related Posts with Thumbnails