Jan 25, 2009

Two special years with my special man......

Tomorrow I will have been married to Lloyd for two years. Yes it will have been two years since we said 'I do' in Florida...since we spent our 'honeymoon' travelling the globe in Animal Kingdom......lunching in 'Africa'.....hiking through 'Asia'..... ;) what a day that was!!!! So much fun! We had even forgotten to buy the girls matching shoes so they had to go barefoot in the chapel hahahaha!!!! So funny!

www.royalchapel.com/07JaneLloyd.html

And um yeah so I've lost quite a bit of weight since then huh????? lol! WOW!!!! I remember trying on the nicest off white REAL wedding dress that I REALLY wanted to wear but it just would NOT do up :( Susie tugged and tugged :( and to think that now I could wear whatever I liked....sigh......

Oh well.....

But anyway......tomorrow is our wedding anniversary. Next month we will have been together for 8 wonderful years and tomorrow we will have been married for two years :)

Happy Anniversary Lloyd. I love you baby!
Related Posts with Thumbnails