Jan 14, 2009

urgh.....

Today is one of those days I would like to NOT have work men here. You know? To be able to take the dogs out for a walk...let them run free.....be able to walk around the house in my pj's....not worry about my hair...not worry about having to make coffee for three or four guys several times today and trudging through the snow to get it to them. Not having to make conversation or answer questions or make decisions about measurements or window frames or light switches or talk about the weather or roads or ANYTHING. Today I am not in the mood for it. Today I want to appreciate the fact that I live in the middle of nowhere and we bought this house for that exact reason - so I didn't have to be sociable!

Having workmen here for five months is exhausting......and knowing they will be here for another two and then back in the summer to finish off and then back again for another phase...no matter how nice they are.....is just too much to deal with today.
Related Posts with Thumbnails