Feb 10, 2009

Monday - a visit to Staceys.

Yesterday we went to Staceys house (Mollys People blog - link to right) for the afternoon. We had a great time - chatting, playing, drinking tea and painting whimsey jars! The children each painted one too - I will add the photographs of theirs later although I didn't take my camera to Staceys house and I wished I had afterwards!

When I got home from Staceys I found my kitchen GONE. All that is left is the small piece in the middle now. I will add the pictures to our home reno blog (link also to the right)

I spent the evening finishing more of my jar and making some ATC's. I received two in the mail yesterday - and Susie received a 'kids can make atc's too' swap in the mail yesterday too.

Oh and Stacey - Anaconda was on tv last now!!! too funny! I didn't see it but Sam and Lloyd watched some of it while I was in the shower ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails