Mar 11, 2009

Congratulations!!

Congrats to my Sister Karen who heard today that she got a new job that she wanted - out of about 90 applicants they got it down to 5 that they interviewed and then they chose Karen!! The job comes with a rent free, three bed apartment!! So Karen and Sean plan to rent out their home while they live in the apartment.....definitely a great thing during the recession in the UK!!! Karen drove me over to see where the new job is, so I would have an idea of where they would be living IF she got the job!!!

Congratulations and good luck with the new job! I don't know the exact title but it's like Manager of an Assisted Living Apartment Building....(ie looking after a retirement home) I'm not sure how you would describe it here so maybe Karen can reply in the comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails