Apr 3, 2009

Swapbot............

Flower ATCs I made for a swap:


ATC's I made for a red and white ATC swap:


An ATC I made for an Easter Bunny ATC swap:



These ATC's are all going to the same person - I had to make three ATC's using my own digital photographs - I could create the ATC's any way I chose so long as I used my own photographs on the ATC:


I received this altered envelope and note card as part of the 'creative mail' swap I took part in - it was a fun swap to be in - nice to get decorated envelopes and fun letters in the mail! Im still enjoying taking part in the swaps on swapbot! For me it isn't so much about the ATC's themselves - although I do love creating the little ATC's and envelopes etc - but more than that, it's just so nice to open my mail box and find it filled with envelopes for ME - filled with little notes, stickers, scrapbooking supplies, papers....just little 'hellos' from around the world!!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails