May 26, 2009

Dirty boy ;)




At one point over the weekend instead of bringing Sam upstairs to the bath, Lloyd threw Sam into the kitchen sink after he had been playing outside. He couldn't resist snapping this picture - AND the one of how dirty the sink was afterwards lol - shows how dirty he was after playing outside hahahaha and thats after having several baths each day because he is getting so dirty!!!

I have to admit I LOVE seeing my kids get all dirty from having fun like this :) I think it's great for kids to be out having fun and getting dirty and building up their immune systems in this way - I don't believe in all this antibacterial/ superclean / antiseptic/ nonsense - I don't think it's healthy to have kids grow up that way!!! Let them get dirty and have fun! (unless there is a health reason for them not to) but most kids geez - let them get out there and get dirty and have fun and build up their immune systems!! :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails