May 17, 2009

The Wizard of Oz...





www.citadeltheatre.com/ Click on 'view the trailer'

Last night Lloyd and I went to see The Wizard of Oz stage production at the Citadel theatre in Edmonton. I LOVE The Wizard of Oz and have a MAD obsession with the Ruby Slippers!! When we were in Florida I was thrilled to be able to see the original hat of the Wicked Witch!! I've even scrapbooked it :) I have snow globes, brooches, jewellery..... all kinds of things to do with the ruby slippers...and for Mothers Day I was given the most amazing boxed set special edition of the movie that comes with three extra discs as well as all these collectors extras likes newspaper articles from when the movie was first released - movie tickets to the original premiere, repro's of the original publicity art etc etc.....it's AMAZING!!!! :)

So yeah, Lloyd took me to see the theatre show last night and it was wonderful - totally wonderful!! Fantastic!! Amazing! The set was fantastic - special effects were incredible :) singing was just lovely :) costumes so much fun! Munchkins adorable!!! Toto so cute!!

FAB!!! :) I want to go again!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails