Jul 11, 2009

Abigails Summer Camp....



Yesterday was Abigails last day at Summer camp....in the end she only went 3 days out of 5 BUT she DID go horse riding for the day on Wednesday which is the whole reason I sent her on this camp (she's soooo horse mad right now) and so I think it was worth every penny. She had soooooo much fun yesterday on the last day - they had a big water fight in the park and all had freezies. They made horse puppets as a craft. They played a game that she was telling me all about...and now I've forgotten the name of it but it sounded so much fun :)

The two days she didn't go reminded me WHY she is homeschooled though - and I am glad I have made the decision to homeschool her again next year! She had a lot of fun at Summer camp this week but it was quite stressful to get her there on the three days she went and to do decide whether to take her each day. She isn't ready for school.
Related Posts with Thumbnails