Jul 2, 2009

Native dancing....






I think they had this especially for my In-laws - it was the perfect Canadian experience for their trip here :) This group travels across Canada and America, dancing at events such as the festival yesterday. I enjoyed watching the little girl - mainly because she was just sooooo sweet :)

Abigail of course now expects to see Val dancing around her living room in her headdresser (as she calls it lol) doing the dusting and dancing in full costume hahahahaha ;)

Terry was saying how wonderful it all was, and then the guy talking said that if anyone felt so inclined, they could join in with the dancing, so I took Terry by the arm and tried to drag her up, and she panicked, thinking I was serious!!!! Hahahahahaha ;) As if I really would ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails