Aug 31, 2009

'Stamp with Tess' class....



On saturday night I went to my first 'Stamp with Tess' class. This is a monthly class where I go to Tess's house and join a group of other stampers to learn techniques in stamping and card making - or we will use rubber stamps to alter items, make a scrapbook layout etc etc....in this first class we made the two cards above. Sadly Tess had had some really difficult dental surgery and was EXHAUSTED at the first class, but we still had a lot of fun and I love the cards we made!! It was nice to see everyone too! I'm looking forward to next months class and hopefully Tess won't be in any pain then ;)

The scrapbook layout is one Tess made for me using one of my pictures of Sam - this was part of a swap we did together at the Lily Lake retreat in May - I made a layout using a picture of Tess and her husband Ryan (which Tess has framed in her scrapbooking room)!!

I love the page Tess made for me - it goes so well with the picture and it's very 'Tess' - the style and technique :) and thats what the swap was all about :) So I have a little piece of Tess amongst my pages now :) Thank you Tess!!! I hope you like your page as much as I like mine :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails