Sep 25, 2009

Fall in love...

I'm taking part in an online workshop this week - it's to create a small journal/ mini album about Fall. So far I am taking part online but not actually working on my album - I am doing the theoretical work and the prep work but will do the 'practical' work of making the album this weekend. As usual though, I am loving the course and feeling very inspired. Kara's ideas and prompts are always so wonderful! Even though the weather here has been so very Summery, her ideas and creativeness have me almost thirsting for Fall!

We are hoping to take our Fall family walk this weekend - an annual tradition where we take certain photographs at a specific location. I am hoping for some blustery, Autumn-like weather!!

Yet again Strathcona County is under a total fire-ban. the ground is sooooo very dry and now with the leaves falling to add to the problem, it is just very very dangerous. No more quad biking or fire pits for a while! We are in desperate need of rain (or dare I say it snow, sigh)
Related Posts with Thumbnails