Sep 20, 2009

The scrappers!!!




Here is everyone from the retreat this weekend!! Such a lovely, friendly, welcoming and FUN group of ladies :) I don't think we stopped laughing the whole time.....it was so nice - thank you so much for including me and inviting me!!! It really was a wonderful time!!!!

(But hey, this last picture was SUPPOSED to be the FUNNY picture, so how come there are only two of us doing something FUNNY????????)


And Oh boy I just look sooooooo tired!!! I was soooooo tired - I AM sooooo tired :) But I have had so much fun the last few days - the concert, the art journaling class I ran on Friday and then the retreat....Abigails gymnastics class and her art classes....all the rushing about was so worth it because it has been so much fun - but I am totally and utterly EXHAUSTED!!!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails