Sep 30, 2009

Tag from Sharon...

What is your occupation right now?
Homeschooling Mom (although I do own half of a successful business)!!!

2.
What color are your socks right now?
not wearing any!!!

3.
What are you listening to right now?
Sara Bareilles

4.
What was the last thing that you ate?
Autumn Vegetable soup last night.

5.
Can you drive a stick shift?
No

6.
Last person you spoke to on the phone
Lloyd yesterday

7.
Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Yes :)

8.
How old are you today?
37

9.
What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Rythmic gymnastics or figure skating..

10.
What is your favorite drink?
Seamoss or bellini

11.
Have you ever dyed your hair?
yes

12.
Favorite food?
it changes all the time - I'm a real foodie - just don't like fast food much.

13.
What is the last movie you watched?
Sunshine cleaning - FAB movie!!!

14.
Favorite day of the year?
Easter Day maybe!!

15
How do you vent anger
I yell and then I go for a bath or to my room to calm down and be alone. Sometimes I throw things.

16.
What was your favorite toy as a child?
Playmobil or my dolls Sarah and Susie.

17.
What is your favorite season?
Summer

18.
Cherries or Blueberries?
Neither

19.
Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
no but feel free to do this on your blogs :)

20.
Who is the most likely to respond?
no clue!

21.
Who is least likely to respond?
no clue!

22.
Living arrangements?
Married with a crowd of kids and animals ;)

23.
When was the last time you cried?
Last Sunday after my retreat. I was exhausted and everything was too much!!!!

24.
What is on the floor of your closet?
a bag of reusable bags. My dressiest shoes. my swim bag. scrabble. a bag of 'stuff'.

25.
Who is (are) the friend(s) you have had the longest that you are sending to?
I'm blogging it

6.
What did you do last night?
Saw Lauries volleyball game. Had a bath. Saw 'Miss Naked Beauty'. Ate soup at island with Lloyd. Read in bed.

27.
What are you most afraid of?
spiders

28.
Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
plain

29.
What is your favorite kind of dog?
golden retrievers

30.
Favorite day of the week?
any day Lloyd is home!

31.
How many Provinces have you lived in?
1

32.
Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds although I have a pearl that I got out of an oyster shell at Epcot on my birthday that is special!!!

33.
What is your favorite flower?
Snowdrops

34
Favorite Holiday Destination(s)?
Canmore
Related Posts with Thumbnails