Sep 11, 2009

Tag

What's your current obsession? Not sure I have one at the moment. Lloyd and I are working on a few major projects and I have a few ideas in my head but for once I don't have any 'obsessions'. I'm really excited about my upcoming trip

What are you wearing today? Khaki capris and a brown tee.

What's for dinner? Another crockpot dish!! I am still LOVING my crockpot and trying out new recipes in it - I love that supper is prepped the night before and already cooking in the morning so that by the time I am tired in the afternoon dinner is all ready and all I have to do is warm through some buns and do some fresh vegetables!!

What would you eat for your last meal? One of Lloyds wonderful Christmas dinners

What's the last thing you bought? groceries.

What are you listening to right now? Sam and Abigail making pots out of clay at the table beside me - the washing machine in the distance spinning on the last cycle - and the breeze blowing through the trees outside the window.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Canmore, for a long walk somewhere peaceful on this lovely warm sunny day!

Which language do you want to learn? Right now, Spanish!! What is 'spider!!! Bloody big spider' in Spanish????

What do you love most about where you currently live? The drive out of the city away from all those nasty subdivisions where all the houses look the same...away form all the busy roads and buildings and traffic.....that we drive away from all of that and out into the countryside - leaving it all behind. I get this wonderful release of stress as we drive further out and see nothing but fields and trees, farms, cows, quiet range roads....and then we pull onto our road and I see home :) It's a wonderful feeling!!

What is your favorite color? Turquoise

Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate - except for ice cream and then I prefer REAL vanilla - especially with apple pie!!!

What were you doing 10 years ago? I was married to my Ex, living near Stockport England. I had three children and was homeschooling but considering putting my Son in to school. I was studying astrology.

If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on? No clue.......I'll probably head to the scrapbook store at some point in the next few days though to stock up ready for next weeks retreat!!

What are you going to do after this? Lloyd will be home in a few minutes and we are heading out for ice creams!!

What are your favorite films? I like a LOT of movies.....my favourites depend on my mood......

What inspires you? Lloyd inspires me just sooooo much! Certain blogs I read...certain books I read...certain people I know...

Your favorite books? Too many to mention - I LOVE to read!!! I love Jane Green :) Sara Ban Breathnach...Gail Anderson Dargatz, Lori Lansen and I just finished the latest in the Immortals series.....I read all kinds of things :) I just love to read :)

Do you collect anything? I collect all the little love notes that Lloyd leaves for me in the mornings - I have them ALL.... I have a lot of them in a jar now but many of them are still packed away in boxes and I need to get them out and add them to the jar :) I collect jars and bowls and have a lot of them displayed around my home. I collect pins - from places I visit and from charities. But not from places other people go - I like to juts buy them when 'I' go to places!!!

What makes you follow a blog? If I find it inspiring I will add it to my bookmarks or if it belongs to a friend and I wnat to check up on what they are up to ;)

What was the most enjoyable thing you did today? We made time capsules!!! We filled them with info about the children NOW...and we will open them on the LAST day of school in June!!! We will see how they have grown and changed by the end of the school year :) We measured them and weighed them and wrote about their favourites etc - drew around their hands etc etc

What is on the top of your to-do list? Go to get new white furniture for my new room :)

What's your favorite time of day and why? Actually right now I'm loving any time of day :) And now I have to run because Lloyd just phoned to say he is on his way home - the weekend starts here :) Woohoo!

Consider yourself tagged ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails