Oct 6, 2009

Happy First Birthday MeetUp Edmonton Homeschoolers!!!

Yesterday we attended the first birthday party for the Meetup Edmonton Homeschoolers group. It was held at Kidz Quarterz. 37 registered attendees were there plus a few non-registered....and a friend of mine was there with her two little girls too - so we had a wonderful time!!!

The people who run the group had brought along a huge birthday cake for us all to share - there was colouring for all the children as well as plenty of play for the kids and chat for us oldies ;)

They also took a huge group picture of us all :) I will try and add that if and when I get one!! I didn't take any pictures yesterday (I know - shock huh???)

It was great to catch up with friends I hadn't seen in a long time, see friends I see regularly and meet new people!!! We had a great time - the children didn't want to leave!!!!

If you are homeschooling in this area I definitely recommend joining this great group:

www.meetup.com/HomeschoolEdmonton/?a=wm1_gn
Related Posts with Thumbnails