Oct 2, 2009

Tag....

Outside my window...there are blue skies - a beautiful crisp Fall morning.

I am thinking...I need to get up and in the shower. I want to go for a walk and get outside. I wish Lloyd would cancel his hair appointments so we could go to the pumpkin festival up at Smoky Lake. He doesn't know this.

I am thankful fo
r.......the warm sunshine yesterday - sitting on the deck with my coffee, watching the breeze in the trees. Appreciating my home, living where we do - the peace and quiet - the privacy - my new deck and the sun trap that it is!!

From the kitchen.......I'm still loving my new crockpot and how much easier life is with it! Chicken chasseur yesterday! Now Fall is here I am also cooking a lot more and appreciating my new kitchen!! Made a yummy rhubarb crumble on Wednesday and made more of the extra crumbe that I keep in the freezer - so I can just pull out the rhubarb, pull out a bag of the crumble topping and throw it together - ta-da!! We are doing a lot of baking and we bought more zucchini because Abigail LOVED Hanks muffins so much!!!Tonight is Joannes recipe for hash brown casserole though :) a family favourite :)

I am wearing...jeans....grey long sleeved Tommy top....black socks...

I am creating.....soooo many things - I have my own craft room now and plenty of projects going on in there. I always have projects happening with the children too. The colder the weather gets the busier I get with my crafts!

I am going.......to the Dominican Republic in a months time!!!

I am reading.......research papers, documents, bylaws,

I am hoping......my friend in the UofA recovers from her Aneurysm fully.

I am hearing...Abigail and Samuel eating their breakfast and chatting...

Around the house......rooms are being painted....the new electric pole will be put in soon at the rear of our property...that will make a HUGE difference to us!!! The dog run has been moved and the dogs have an inside run now for the winter with access to an outside run and its right next door to Charlie so she will have company all Winter.

One of my favorite things...my geocaching app on my iphone.

A few plans for the weekend: We don't really have plans this weekend because the last few weekends have been FULL of plans (that did or didn't happen but still, they were kind of crazy busy or we didn't see each other or whatever). So this weekend we agreed not to make plans that would keep us apart. Depending on the weather we may do our Fall family walk - or we may head up to Smoky Lake. We may just stay home and relax - or head to West Ed. Or bowling!! No idea!!! But we are doing family things!! Together!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails