Nov 12, 2009

Art journal time...



Sam spent some time working on his art journal over the last couple of days....His rainbow is in a glittery sky which I just LOVE :)

Oh and he is also in to iced tea in a big way....and yes it's a plastic botttle - I failed dismally with the reusable bottle idea....wasn't drinking enough water at ALL so I am back on bottled water and tell myself it's ok because of all the amazing things that they can be recycled in to.....ok don't make me feel worse than I already feel hahahaha, I just didn't like the metal feel and taste of the bottle or the tap water.

It's important to me to drink a lot of water daily, so after trying for a few weeks, I went back to buying packs of water bottles and I am now drinking plenty of water again.....


Related Posts with Thumbnails