Nov 9, 2009

Christmas classes





I am soooooo looking forward to my Christmas classes I am taking.  On December first I start  Shimelles fabulous 'Journal Your Christmas' class.  The fun of this class has already started over on the boards at Shimelle.com wit everyone chatting and preparing for the class - come and join us!!!

I'm also going to do Ali Edwards 'December Daily'  which is a similar online class!!  I'm looking forward to seeing what that one is all about as I had not looked in to that one before - Shimelles class is one I have wanted to do for years (so so excited) but I think it will be interesting to compare both classes and maybe combine them....

Thinking about these classes, and preparing them has me in SUCH a festive mood - I think that is what has helped me get organized so early with my Christmas shopping and other preparations - I want to know that I can relax in December and enjoy the festivities rather than all the stress and rushing about of last minute shopping.  I already have a list of events I want to go to (still so very sad that Bright Nights has been cancelled), and crafts and activities I want to try....

This weekend is our towns 'Festival of Trees' and we have the 'Celebration of Lights' to look forward to!!  The Season is well under way :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails