Nov 18, 2009

Holidays in Hand....a new class started!!



This week I have started a FREE online class by Jessica Sprague called Holidays in Hand.

It is a free online class and you are given printables and prompts to see you through the festive period and help you create a mini album to remember stories from holidays past and present.

I am tying this in with my other two classes - December Daily and Journal your Christmas.

I went shopping yesterday and stocked up on all the craft supplies I need to do these projects.  I was disappointed in the designs in stores this year - it seems that the current style is either 'very glittery' or almost 'acid colours' for Christmas.  I want to do my album in traditional Christmas style...traditional looking Santa and almost folk style embellisments...

After shopping around I did find enough to finish my projects - and I will add cracker jokes, hats, tinsel, gift wrap and other ephemera from the season to complete the look and personalise it.

Take a look at the classes - there is time to sign up and get caught up with these classes - and two don't start for a few weeks yet!  Come and join us!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails