Nov 6, 2009

Thank you!!

Thank you to everyone who has dropped by my blog in the last few days - especially those of you kind enough to find the time to leave a comment or two - I know we have a LOT of blogs to get through on google reader!!!  This class is sure keeping me busy - I have loved all the blogs I have visited though!  So great to see everyones different takes on the various prompts and ideas!!

Thank you for all the comments on my blog header too - I took this picture of my Daughter in August, on a hiking trail in Canmore, Alberta.  We saw this rock and I thought it looked like the perfect sacrificial stone - or somewhere Snow White would have been laid...my Daughter was more than happy to pose for a few pictures - including some silly ones ;)

I saved this pictures for a special Halloween themed blog header.....I really need to change it!!!!  :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails