Nov 7, 2009

We laughed out loud :)


Yesterday, Abby, Sam and I had brunch with my wonderful friend Val....it was great to see her as we hadn't seen each other in ages...busy lives and then her wonderful trip to Hawaii!

Boy is she tanned - looking so great and healthy - and Summery....sooooo not fair lol!!!  Yep totally jealous :)  Val kindly gave us a bag of goodies from her holiday though and the children were thrilled!  I had a gorgeous turquoise sarong (my favourite colour!!!) as well as plenty of other goodies in the bag that I have now put on on my shelves in my craft room :)  The pineapple candies are wrapped so beautifully that I have them in a glass on the shelf and won't let anyone eat them hahahaha!

Abigail was given a gorgeous a real shell Lei which she adores and spends the whole time telling everyone 'It's made of REAL shells'!!

Sam was given a turtle shaped keyring - Val had chosen to bring some of these back from her holiday because they had seen so many turtles in the sea while they were in Hawaii.  She didn't think to read what was on them - just saw the shape and grabbed them!!

We didn't look at the keyring in detail.....but Sam loved it and carried it around all afternoon showing everyone.  Then just before dinner I was havinga  better look at it - and realised what it actually says!!!  So we passed it around at the dinner table and all had a good laugh!!!  :)

It has the silhouette of a big boobed lady on it - and it says "I got Leid in Hawaii"   hahahahaha   the perfect gift for a four year old ;)  

I think he should take it to pre school for show and tell on Tuesday :)




Related Posts with Thumbnails