Dec 18, 2009

A Christmas Carol....




Last night Lloyd and I went to see the Citadel's production of 'A Christmas Carol'.  I thought it was WONDERFUL :)  All the Victorian costumes......the Christmas songs...the snow....the English accents....made for such a festive evening :)  What a lovely way to spend a date night a week before Christmas.

The scene at the beginning where Jacob Marley jumps out of his grave scared me and made me jump sooooo much!  It was funny!!  It was all so well done!  The two Scrooges were fabulous and got a standing ovation.

Afterwards, as we all walked out, the cast were outside collecting financial donations for the Edmonton food bank.  I sought out the little girl who looked like a doll in her Victorian outfit and dark ringlets :)






Sorry the pictures are just ones I found online.....

Related Posts with Thumbnails