Dec 23, 2009

A fun day at Val's house






In the picture above Susannah has things stuffed down her top as part of a game we were playing :)




Yesterday we were invited to my friend Vals house for the day - and we had a wonderful time - as always!!

Val made us a lovely pasta lunch with her (secret recipe hahahaha) garlic breadsticks!  Yum!

We finally got to play our new board game Quelf!!  It's a CRAZY game - it comes with an invisible harpoon!!  You have to do strange things like ask your foot permission to speak, play peekaboo with every person who speaks to you, write and sing an opera song about the person to your right, put on lipstick, find the plunger and use it as a sword, scream and pretend to die every time someone passes you on the board, be someones cheerleader every time they take their turn!!   Make people stand up and sit down constantly.....

Then we all painted ornaments :)  I thought I was doing really well until I saw Vals!!!  Oh my!!!  Hers was fantastic - but then she does go to ceramics classes every week!  Sigh...lets just say that my ornament is NOT next to Vals in this picture ;)  Can you guess whose is whose????

Val - thank you for an amazing day :)  So much fun as always :)  You really do have such a lovely family - I can't wait to be able to share ALL my pictures with everyone here on my blog....I have such lovely pictures of you all!!!  NEXT Christmas when I take pictures I can post them on my blog :)  Won't that be wonderful?????  :)  
Related Posts with Thumbnails