Dec 8, 2009

JYC - join in the fun :)

I'm really looking forward to todays JYC page.  We have to create a visual description of the 8th of December!!  A snapshot of our day or of the world around us!  Sights and scenes of our Christmasy world!!  Other suggestions are: 
 If you have already photographed your home, pass the camera to someone else -- spouse, child, friend or other visitor -- and ask them to snap the signs of Christmas. Even though the subject is the same, you’ll see a new viewpoint of your surroundings.
Focus on one heirloom Christmas item you would save from a fire. Include one or more pictures, but also take the time to write about why it is so important to you.

Which I think are also fabulous ideas and I think I am going to include too!!!

You can still sig up for JYC - it isn't too late to sign up and catch up with the prompts - just click on the pink square to the right!!!  Or plan to join in next year - it is soooooo much fun!  There are people taking part who join in year after year!!!!  :)  I am loving it and Lloyd is loving the little album I am creating to remember our Christmas by!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails