Dec 30, 2009

Last few days of Christmas.....






It's the last few days of the Christmas holidays and we are determined to make the most of them :)  I still have my decorations up at home, and as they still had their trees decorated at the museum, I took pictures of Abigail by them :)

I will take the decorations down at the weekend - and for sure on Monday when the children go back to school and we get back to our normal routine.  I don't feel sad that Christmas is over this year - I'm not happy it's over either - I feel content - I KNOW I made the most of every moment this December and we did sooooo much and really did make this Christmas special and fun and full of memories, and because of that I feel ready to let it be over.

I have my special JYC/ December Daily journal to remember it by and I have new classes starting in the new year to work on :)

That said, New Year isn't here yet, Lloyd and the children are still on 'Christmas Holidays', our cupboards are still full of Christmasy treats, and so we are still in 'Christmas mode'....

It will last until the weekend for sure :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails