Dec 15, 2009

Tired....




Tired out after a busy day, but I did have a nice evening!  After supper, I worked on my JYC album and then we settled down and watched Disneys 'A Christmas Carol' while eating some British chocolate that we bought at Bulk Barn today  (thanks Sharon!!).

After that, Abigail and Samuel went on up to bed, and Susannah and I sat and watched the original movie of 'Fame' together!!  I was explaining about how I was madly in love with Leroy and Bruno when the movie first came out, but I preferred the series as the movie was a little 'before my time' but I was sooooo in to leg warmers!!!  I also thought Coco was FABULOUS!!!  I wanted to go to a school like Fame!!  (kind of funny how soon I might have two kids in a performing arts school lol),

And now of course leg warmers are back in style :)

It was a nice evening after a nice yet busy day.....
Related Posts with Thumbnails