Dec 5, 2009

World trip...

Tonight we are invited to a party to say 'Au Revoir' to some friends who are off on a 10 month 'round the world' trip with their two children.  They leave on the 10th and I think they head to South America first and their trip will include every continent.  They are going to China and Japan, Australia.....and they had to spend $2500 on vaccinations alone!  They are keeping a blog on their travels!  i can't wait to follow them along on their journey!  They were going to start the journey off in Vancouver at the Winter Olympics but decided to leave early and skip that!!!

I would have to say that although I think it will be an adenture, I would NOT want to do all that travelling with two young children...I'd rather wait and do it just with Lloyd....but each to their own!!!  ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails