Jan 11, 2010

Can you do this..........????



I would like to be able to do THIS by the end of the year.....Abigail can almost do this....I can get my hands on my heels like that but I can NOT get my head to my knees :(    YET  ;)

I can get the palms of my hands on to the floor quite easily and things like that.  I like stretching and feeling flexible.  I am more flexible than Susannah and Laurence - Laurence is always joking in mock horror that his Mother is more flexible than he is even though she is almost 40 ;)

Rhonda I did get your Email and I keep meaning to reply about the yoga and yes I will and will tell you about the yoga and the classes I'm planning to go to - and the dvd's I'm doing here at home!!!!  I want to hear more about the yoga you're doing too!

 still haven't heard from the yoga studio in Sherwood Park - I am on their mailing list but am now wondering if it's even working so I should go on to their website again - I wonder if I've missed their free open houses.....
Related Posts with Thumbnails