Jan 22, 2010

Friday Fill-ins.....

1. You have a chance to donate and help Haiti - do it now.

2. I'm eating a bowl of Raisin Bran right now!
3. There is a kitten stretched out and sleeping beside me.
4. I've done no laundry for two days and so i'll pay later.
5. It's time to do my 52 - 10 page for this week!!  I haven't done it yet.  Yikes.
6. celebration plans for this week are up in the air but we'll figure it all out.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a relaxing evening, tomorrow my plans include checking out the lottery home and heading to the garden centre as well as picking Susannah up from her sleepover.  Laurie is off to the movies with friends and Sunday, I want to stay in the warm as it's supposed to be cold!

Find your Friday Fill-in's HERE
Related Posts with Thumbnails