Jan 26, 2010

Music Monday....a day late again




I'm doing 'research' for my 52 - 10 page this week. I needed pictures of 80's bands that I used to listen to, and it made me want to go and listen to them on Youtube. This video had me laughing out loud though. It's hilarious!! What WAS Peter Cox doing??? His dancing makes him look as though he has some weird tourettes tic!!! Or he's being constantly shocked by a taser!!! Hahahaha! And then there are bodies flying about all over the place at weird angles......


80's videos were soooooo BAD!!! Yet we loved them back then and thought they were just so cool! Lloyd and I used to love watching Pop Up 
Video and seeing all the old videos on there :) so much fun :)


I was a Go West fan!! I think I had a bit of a 'thing' for Peter Cox!!! That was before Matt Goss came along and stole my heart FOREVER......sigh
Related Posts with Thumbnails