Jan 23, 2010

Saturday morning snapshots.....









This morning LLoyd and I went to Starbucks for breakfast.  We can't figure out why that Starbucks is almost always empty!  We go there quite often and we almost always have the place to our selves!  We sat and chatted for a while and Lloyd had his oatmeal that he likes :)

After coffee we ran to get more birdseed and then we drove over to the Big Brothers and Big Sisters Lottery House to have a look around.  You can see pictures of this house, buy tickets online and see the floor plans HERE.  It's for a great cause!!

After looking around the house, we went for a lovely drive and Lloyd was very patient stopping off for me to take pictures here and there in the lovely snowy weather.

Lloyd refused to look at the camera in the piccy above......sigh...but I wanted a snapshot for my 'January' mini album I'm making.
Related Posts with Thumbnails