Feb 19, 2010

Just one of those days....






Todays has been one of those days when I have been very glad that I am the kind of person who laughs  more than cries when things go wrong - who sees the cup is half full.....who looks on the bright side.....because there were moments when I thought I really should have stayed in bed knitting!!!

lol!

At 38 you really SHOULD have outgrown doing STUPID things!!!  Like you really SHOULD have learned that using a magic eraser to remove hair dye stains from your face is NOT a good idea!  It can cause facial BURNS!!!  Yes folks, do NOT do this at home hahahahaha OMG!!!  I now have a rather fetching red skin burn down the left side of my face.  Oh my - what WAS I thinking????

I'll tell you what I was thinking...I was running late.....I was in the bathroom having dyed my hair...a reddishy colour that my darling hubby had chosen.....what can I say?  He has the hots for Amy Adams lol.....actually NO - he has the hots for Disney Princess types in pretty dresses with soft squeaky voices who smile and laugh and speak gently at all times and who are very girly  (what on EARTH is he doing with ME????)  lol!  Anyway, where was I????  Oh yes...so I dyed my hair...and half my face...and my ears...and not all of it came off in the shower...and I arranged to meet Val for breakfast....and you just HAVE to look your best for all the truckers at the Esso.....so I needed to get this dye off of my face so I was looking around my bathroom for something to use....

.....and there was this brand spanking new magic eraser just sitting there.....saying ME...USE ME.....I get scuff marks off of walls...I can get dye marks off of faces.....

f*ck that stuff burns!!!!

Learn from ME  - don't do it!!!

Breakfast was fun - as always.  The staff come over and tell us how great the kids are...I think there is something wrong with the staff there....they either have sensory issues (deaf dumb blind) or they're just after really BIG tips.....lol cause the kids drive me and Val nuts lol!

And we're about to leave when Sam starts playing with the cream pots and one EXPLODES all over Val......hahahahahaha  - have to say that I LOVED the fact that it missed me completely and covered just about everyone else in the place!!!  :)   karma for the burn maybe lol!

I'm thinking about making scones - so I bought whipping cream and I'm going to eat them all myself with tons of cream and jam.  Not sharing.  NOPE.

The pictures above are of Explosion boxes that Val made at our friend Joannes house this week.  It was Joanne that I met at Kidz Quarterz on Tuesday.....actually you may remember Joanne as the creator of Hank - my zucchini boyfriend from the scrapbooking crop last year :)  Joanne is very creative :)

Anyway - Vals explosion boxes are gorgeous and of course none of you get to see them because her blog is private so I am showing them off here :)  

I would post the pictures Sam took of Val today but she'd probably kill me :)  
Related Posts with Thumbnails