Feb 24, 2010

The lengths we go to......






In my craft room I have a little display of all things 'Hawaiian' that Val brought back for me from her trip there last year (well the sarong doesn't fit but...) and it includes the rather 'interesting' key ring that she gave my FIVE YEAR OLD!!  Yes, it reads 'I got leid in Hawaii'  hahahahaha  poor Val - she didn't notice what it said - just saw the turtle shape and as they ahd seen plenty of turtles on holiday they grabbed several key rings as gifts!!

Anyway, I also have a glas filled with really pretty pineapple candies from a plantation they visited.  I was find it hard to eat gifts like this - and these were soooo pretty - I put them in the glass on display and they literally SPARKLE!!!

(omg I can hear people muttering 'hoarder' under their breath hahahahaha)

Anyway, the glass WAS full...but people have been taking my pretty candies and they are disappearing. I seriously don't think they are evaporating - do YOU?????

I may be old, children but I'm not as stupid as I look!!!

Sigh....

I mentioned this to Val and she surprised me on Monday with this weird air proof bag of candies to refill my pot!!  And she mentioned that this foodsaver bag stff is not only good for keeping food fresh - but for keeping kids OUT!!!!  See - the lengths us parents have to go to, to stop our kids eating our food!!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails