Feb 14, 2010

Message in a Bottle....




Instead of a Valentine card this year, I made Lloyd a 'message in a bottle'....remembering that 'our movie' is Message In A Bottle.  I used a mini ice cream syrup bottle, and added a little sand.  I added tiny sea shells and a single paper rose.  Then I sprayed some paper with glimmer mist and wrote my message to Lloyd.....I tied that with red thread and dropped the scroll into the bottle.  

I placed the bottle into a little red bag.  

Lloyd says he thought it was extremely romantic - probably the most romantic gift/ card I've given him.....because of how it's connected to us personally I think :)  and he says he was really impressed :)  

He's been really sappy and lovely all day so I guess I scored points with this one :)  lol!  Even though I did cancel our plans for the day!!

I love you Lloyd
x
Related Posts with Thumbnails