Feb 8, 2010

Music Monday!! Songs for Valentines week...




The Goo-goo dolls - Iris.


I love this song - from the movie 'City of Angels'. Lloyd plays this song for me in the car when we're out and about - and especially on date nights when we're heading home after a night out :)


And if you haven't seen the movie??? Why on EARTH not????? ;) It's Valentines Day this weekend - this movie would be a perfect one to pick up ;)


Ernest Hemingway's book A Moveable Feast is mentioned a lot in the movie, and Lloyd bought that for me several years back. I guess that's why it is all so special - the movie, book - and the song.


I'm also going to leave you with another song - yes, you get two songs this week - a special as it's Valentines week :)





This is my favourite song! It is from the soundtrack of the movie 'Message in a Bottle' which is completely and utterly 'our movie'. Lloyd gave me a copy of the dvd and the soundtrack when we were first together. This song reminds me of Scotland and Edinburgh and being completely and utterly happy at last! Whenever I hear this song I am reminded of how lucky I feel - how grateful I feel to be where I am now. Of how different things could have been. That I am with the man I am supposed to be with. Where I am supposed to be. It doesn't matter what life throws at us because I know we can get through it with each other. He's been my friend since I was 8. I know I can ALWAYS depend on him.


Ok...enough sloppiness :)


What are YOUR Valentines songs????? Share a link in the comments section :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails