Feb 18, 2010

While I was baking.....









Lloyd was baking his bread....two loaves of wholewheat...he left it to rise while we watched a movie and then baked it before we went to bed.  Mmmmm yummy home made bread for Abby, Sam and I for lunch today :)

I should add that although I say Lloyd makes this bread.....he almost ALWAYS has help from Abigail - or Sam.....usually Abby.  and if you ask Abby how to make bread she can tell you step by step...quite often they will make their own little loaves and Lloyd will let them rise and bake them along with the big loaves....

We gave the bread machine away at Christmas time - it was taking up space and we really didn't need it. I love watching Lloyd make bread by hand....watching it rise in the warmth of the cupboard under the stove.....and it's so nice seeing it come out of the oven.  Nothing like it :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails