Feb 4, 2010

Wonderful birthday gifts....


....from a wonderful friend!!

Val gave me these beautiful scarves for my birthday!  And a gorgeous card - with the most perfect wording - couldn't agree more with the wording which talks about having a  friend with whom you can totally be yourself and relax with :)   There are so few friends you can vomit caviar in front of these days ;)  hahahaha!!

I've worn the green scarf a lot already and Lloyd has started calling me 'The girl in the green scarf - he said it as soon as he saw it - and he's right - it's JUST like the scarf in the Shopoholic movie!!  I love it :) The other beautiful scarf is an evening scarf I think and is gorgeous and wide too - I'm going to wear it next Friday when we go out with friends - and again when we head out with James and Val in a coupe of weeks - hhmmm we have to set the date for that still!  

Thank you soooo much Val - they are beautiful!  
Related Posts with Thumbnails