Mar 21, 2010

Lunch at the garden centre...

The local Garden Centre had an art exhibition this weekend, displaying work of up and coming local artists.  I was really looking forward to going to it, so today Lloyd and I went and had lunch there in their lovely indoor garden!










It was nice sitting and chatting over lunch, strolling around looking at all the plants and art as well as having a good nosey around the gift shop!!  I did see a couple of handbags I really liked but yet again none of them had the long shoulder strap that I really want - I was almost tempted to buy one of them....but I decided against it as I just know i'll regret it without a long shoulder strap - so I am still without a new bag!

It was a lovely lunch out despite my sadness over the Witches house :(

Piccies above were all snapped with the iphone so apologies for quality ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails