Mar 20, 2010

New income???


Moose poop!!

Well - THIS GUY sells 20 moose poop nuggets for $10!!!!  And today on our walk on our land we saw pile after pile after PILE of moose poop!!!  So I'm thinking I could start selling this on Ebay or I could start selling Moose poop jewellery like on THIS PAGE.  What do you think????  

Lol I did actually dry one out once and mailed it to my Mom - she has it in her glass cabinet along with some porcupine quills!!!  Hahahhaa  honestly!!!  Moose poop doesn't smell when it's dried ;)  hence the fact you can make crafts from it ;)  

In Alaska they do all kinds of activities with it - I was telling Abigail today about the 'moose drop dropping' festival in Alaska!!  She thinks we should ahve our own version of it here and have a prize!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails