Mar 6, 2010

practice makes perfect...


but when???  lol!

I'm improving and I really enjoyed making this piece of crochet!!  BUT - I am missing stitches or something because it gets narrower and narrower......???  Rhona this is a pattern I followed from the magazine you sent me (thank you thank you - and yes I can finally follow a pattern - still can't quite believe that myself)!

And here:



None of them are the same size (even though all but one were done with the same sized hook) and not all seem square and I seem to find it hard to remember if I have done three double crochets or not on each side.....so that might cause the size problem.  these are just practice ones so I'm not bothered but I would like to be improving!!

BUT...when you compare it to my first attempts:


.....I think I'm definitely improving!!!  

Related Posts with Thumbnails