Mar 10, 2010

Random Dozen...





1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?  About 4 years

2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety?  I bought 2 boxes of the mint.  I daren't buy more because it is ME that eats them all :(  

3. Do you know how to ballroom dance? If not, would you like to?   No I don't but yes I would LOVE to - I tried to get Lloyd to sign up for lessons with me - but he refused :(  

4. Were you a responsible child/teenager?  mostly yes.  I didn't steal.  I didn't mess around with boys.  I didn't do drugs or smoke.  I DID skip school a lot - but I still got good grades.  

5. How many of this year's Oscar-nominated movies did you see? Two - Up!!!  and Julie and Julia.

6. If you're going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself?  Either - I don't mind things like that.

7. What is your favorite day of the week and why?  I likes weekends because Lloyd is home.  I like Mondays because it's the day I get the house straight and I get up early and we do a LOT...it feels quiet and normal and I feel like I have 'space' after the weekend of having everyone here.

8. Do you miss anyone right now?  Lloyd - he's at work.  Charlie - she would be loving this early Spring

9. Do hospitals make you queasy?  No - I don't mind them at all - I like hospital food - I've worked in hospitals a lot.

10. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card. Not that you ever would, you responsible person, you.   Pottery Barn

11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items?   yes

12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels?  When he/ she tells me.
Related Posts with Thumbnails